Presented by Madeleine Wolske – Director, Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
Thinking about starting a business in Illinois? This workshop helps aspiring entrepreneurs understand the opportunities and requirements for starting their business. You’ll be taken step-by-step through a variety of topics and will have the chance to ask questions throughout.
• Introduction to the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
• Feasibility Checklist
• Creating a Lean Business Plan
• Identifying Your Customers
• Sources of Funding, including Financing and Grant Options
• Business Formation and Registration
Registration: Free to attend; registration required to secure a spot. Materials will be provided. RSVP via email to email@example.com with your name, phone number, and the number of people who will be attending the session.